Facebook Us

Friday, March 16, 2012

OOSA BOOK CLUB GIVES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER 5 STARS

rbchp8

This was my first time reading anything by Rhonda Bowen and I must say I was impressed. She does a great job demonstrating forgiveness, faith and redemption in “One Way or Another.” They’re not always easy and require a little work by the individual.

The characters felt so real. I enjoyed how well the characters meshed together. They all seemed to have a secret from their past. At different points, everyone received some kind of encouragement to work out their issues. Just because you see a person smiling doesn’t necessarily mean they’re happy. We all have a secret we haven’t shared. I highly recommend Rhonda Bowen’s “One Way or Another.” You wouldn’t be disappointed.

-OOSA BOOKCLUB ONLINE 5 Star Review of ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment