Facebook Us

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Christian Fiction Author Rhonda Bowen Shares Writing Journey with Toronto, Canada

Congrats to our Rhonda Bowen . She will be writing a column for Toronto's Word on The Street Festival Blog. The Word on The Street Festival is Canada's largest annual book and magazine festival, boasting 200,000 attendants.

The Journey of a Thousand Pages

I guess if I should talk about writing I should start at the beginning. But what is the beginning? Is it that January morning when I excused myself from my meeting to answer the first ever phone call from my would-be-editor? Or was it several years earlier when I sat in a cubicle working my dead end job and decided to start writing for real so I would have something sensible going on in my life. Those were beginnings of sorts.  But I think the real beginning was with a girl named Simone, a boring Geography class, and a $1.25 notebook.

Read Rhonda's first article here:http://torontowots.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/my-journey-to-getting-published-rhonda-bowen/

DeeGospel PR is accepting new clients for the fall and winter 2012 complete this form if you're interested http://www.deegospelpr.com/request

No comments:

Post a Comment